Supercharge Your Marketing Efforts with an Experienced HubSpot Partner
Tag Marketing has been approved by HubSpot as an agency that can spearhead your inbound marketing strategies to bolster sales. We have a proven track record of achieving success for our clients through the creation and execution of multiple lead generation tactics that convert qualified prospects into customers. We know how to utilize HubSpot’s software inside and out (including a number of third-party integrations) that is most beneficial to your company. Put simply, we take the guesswork out of HubSpot and ensure you will get the most of the software so you can achieve higher goals.
What Tag Marketing Can Do For You
Our services include the creation of high-quality, engaging content; effective reputation and social media management; email campaigns that generate real actions; and utilization of HubSpot’s software to align campaigns to your goals.
Additionally, we utilize all of the tools HubSpot has to offer including Document Tracking, Meeting Schedule, Sales Automation, Lead Management, Staff Training, and Pipeline Management.
Attract qualified leads to your brand by establishing a powerful and visible digital presence.
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Dedicated account manager
- Meetings to review results and methods for continued success
- Regular reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs)
Lead prospects through the sales funnel with websites designed for growth and lead generation in mind.
- Templates customized for the unique needs of your business and future growth
- User experience (UX) focused design
- Cross browser and device accuracy achieved through stringent quality control
- Tested process to ensure your website will launch error free and on time
Integration With HubSpot
Optimize marketing efforts and preventing downtime by seamlessly integrating your business applications with HubSpot.
- Dedicated account manager certified and experienced in HubSpot
- Custom integration solutions tailored to your business and marketing goals
- HubSpot integrates with 250+ applications
- NetSuite or Dynamics integration
- Contact syncing success through quality assurance testing
Social Media Publishing & Monitoring
Interact with the right people at the right time by using tools that save time and keep you connected to the industry players who matter to your company.
- Social interactions are linked to real people in your database so you can track to all the way to a sale
- Email alerts let your salespeople know when a prospect mentions you on a social network
- The same tool is used for both your marketing campaigns and social media publishing
- Social reports compare the performance of campaigns, platforms and optimal publishing times
Content Strategy & Development
Ensure your content captures your target audience’s interest and keeps them coming back for more.
- Integrated content tools establish core topics based on relevance, popularity and competition
- Data takes the guess work out of figuring out which topics will resonate with your desired audience
- Blogs get a clean, professional layout with consistent formatting
- Content can change according to who is viewing a webpage to keep leads engaged
Email Marketing & List Segmentation
Personalize email campaigns to stand out from the crowd and keep recipients clicking.
- Capability to access information in subscribers’ contact records to write relevant content, subject lines and calls-to-action
- Professionally designed templates give eBlast campaigns a polished look and display across email platforms
- Email templates can be fully customized with images, colors and layout
- Analytics offer the ability to conduct A/B tests, find out which devices your recipients are using and which recipients are engaging with your campaigns
- Automation and list segmentation puts your eNewsletters on auto drive with your selected preferences and filters
Sales CRM With Automated Workflows & Sequences
Stay in touch with prospects while remaining fully committed to the functions that keep your business thriving.
- Tailored emails are timed according to your needs to be sent to contacts who are enrolled from your inbox
- Open, click and reply data indicate which email sequences are proving most effective to keep recipients engaged
- Personalization tokens with contact and company details keep automated emails from becoming impersonal
- Specific details can be added to individual emails to further personalize each message
On-Site & Off-Site SEO
Ensure prospects can find you organically by driving your web pages to the top of search results.
- SEO tools are built into all HubSpot content tools, allowing for on-page SEO advice during content creation
- Topic clusters show you which topics are effective, eliminating time wasted on those not returning results
- Topic suggestions based on competition, popularity and relevance inform estimates of how specific topics may rank
- Tracking measures the number of leads and customers that come from organic search traffic to your website as a whole or individual web pages
Invest in smart advertising that converts goals and returns the most bang for your buck.
- Targeting your social media ads toward the right audiences is a cinch with tools such as rule-based segmentation and custom lists
- Advertising ROI is made highly accurate with data that goes as far back as a contact’s first web session
- The ads tool reveals the impact of ads on prospects at every stage of the buyer’s journey
- Ads can be aligned with the rest of your marketing efforts with the ability to manage both in the same place
HubSpot at Its Greatest
HubSpot Focused Strategies
- HubSpot requirements blueprint compliance
- Automation blueprint capable
- Complete inbound marketing strategy
- Content marketing campaigns
- Development of personas
- Creation of content calendars for social media
- Execution of workflow strategies
Dedicated Campaign Management
- Landing pages
- Execution of content marketing
- Lead nurturing campaigns
- Search engine optimization
- Social media management
- Conversion optimization driven by growth
- Sales strategies
- Aligned marketing and sales
Implementation of HubSpot Tools
- Best integration configuration of HubSpot software for your needs
- Integration of 250+ third-party software
- Landing page, forms and CTA setup
- Buyer persona, website and blog integration
- New and customized themes
- Creation of email templates
On average, 49% of companies are currently using marketing automation.
More than half of B2B companies (55%) are adopting the technology of marketing automation.
Companies using marketing automation enjoyed an average 12.2% reduction in marketing overheads.
Marketing Automation drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity.
When it comes to using marketing technology for lead generation tactics, 70% outsourced all or part of their lead generation tactics.
Companies see, on average, a 4300% return on their investments in email marketing. B2B marketers, in particular, say that email is their number one revenue-generating tool.
96% of visitors who visit your website aren’t ready to buy yet.
Email makes money. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $38.
65% of businesses say generating traffic and leads is their biggest marketing challenge.