What Is An SEO Audit?
An SEO audit will evaluate your website’s friendliness to search engines and give it an overall score, as well as, grade the most important individual factors that affect your PageRank.
Some of the most common factors hurting traffic and conversions for small to medium-sized businesses today are Google’s Core Vitals update which is all about web page loading speed, mobile-first indexing that is all about the user’s experience on mobile devices, and more technical items including bad links and blocked pages.
Why Our Website SEO Audits Are Better Than Any Instant Tool Or Checker Out There
How Well Does Your Website & SEO Score?
It’s Important To Audit Your Website’s SEO At Least Twice Per Year
Things change very rapidly in the SEO world (about 2,500 changes to Google’s algorithms every year alone) and what worked before may not work 6 months later. Your website must be up-to-date with the latest search developments in page speed, user experience, natural language processing, and search intent.
Our comprehensive audit determines if there are any SEO issues with your web pages by analyzing alt tags, meta tags, duplicate content, mobile-friendliness, links, load times, and much more. It gives you the opportunity to find areas in need of improvement and provides strategic direction to make those improvements before your rankings start to drop significantly.
What To Expect From Our Free Website SEO Audit
- Page Indexation Metrics: the number of pages indexed by Google
- On-Page Research: HTML tags performance chart for the title, meta description, and H1 tags
- SEO Friendly Tests: SEO-friendly URLs test; trailing slash in URLs; privacy, terms & disclaimer availability check; and broken links check
- Usability: Google page speed grader (A-F) for Core Vitals performance, as well as favicon, safe browsing, and social networks listing
- Crawling: Sitemap availability check and robots.txt availability check with a response code
- HTML Tags: issues relating to the HTML tags used
- Content Quality: looks for duplicate content of content that is too short, which can affect your seo rankings
- Text Statistics: keyword density is the number of times (%) a keyword or key phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on that page; this can be used to determine whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or key phrase
- Conclusion: a list of the issues discovered
Tag Marketing Case Studies
Tackling each project with passion and determination. In the world of web design, SEO, and online marketing, we’ve been working hard to command user attention, increase organic search traffic, and drive inbound leads that convert into actual sales.
Meet Your Go-To Source For Website Design & SEO
Tag Marketing is your go-to local online marketing and SEO agency. We contour time-tested and result-proven marketing plans to align with your business and sales goals.
Our elite team of marketers, developers, and creative powerhouses are at your fingertips to overcome your current marketing challenges and pain points in order to achieve that level of success you dreamed about.
How We Can Boost Your Search Rankings, Traffic & Conversions
- Keyword & Competitor Research
- Analyze & Evaluate Findings
- Develop a Custom Strategy
- Properly Execute Strategy Over Discussed Timeline
- Track & Report All Progress & Channels
- Improve, Adapt & Maintain
Website SEO & Marketing Services
Learn More About SEO
Guaranteed Google Page 1 Rankings Scam
Don't Fall For The "We Guarantee Page 1 Rankings On Google" Scam Here's why: No one can guarantee page one rankings because Google is dynamic, you don't always get the same result twice. Then factor in keywords. It is easy to rank on Google's page one for...
This Is Why Your SEO Does Not Work – Full Story With Chris & Kyle
My friend Kyle came to me and said he was frustrated. He knows how important it is to drive traffic, generate leads, and acquire new customers on Google. It's frickin Google he says, it's all you hear about and see, day in and day out. But every time we start working...
8 Local SEO Geo-Targeting Strategies
4 minute read Get Found Locally With SEO Geo-Targeting The world wide web is a big place (that’s why it’s called “worldwide”), but if you actually conduct your business in the real world and not just online, you want customers in your local area to find you...