What Is An SEO Audit?
An SEO audit will evaluate your website’s friendliness to search engines and give it an overall score, as well as, grade the most important individual factors that affect your PageRank.
Some of the most common factors hurting traffic and conversions for small to medium-sized businesses today are Google’s Core Vitals update which is all about web page loading speed, mobile-first indexing that is all about the user’s experience on mobile devices, and more technical items including bad links and blocked pages.
Why Our Website SEO Audits Are Better Than Any Instant Tool Or Checker Out There
You can choose to handle them yourself, hire us to do them for you, or pick and choose what you want our help with and whatnot.
When people want to find information on the Internet, they typically do a text or voice search for it. The problem is that due to the sophistication of these search engines today and the number of websites there are, your website can get lost in the millions of search results. Since users are more likely to click on the top 3 search results, SEO is essential because it can put your website at the top of those results long-term.
So how do your web pages rank when it comes to organic SEO?
What To Expect From Our Free Website SEO Audit
- Page Indexation Metrics: the number of pages indexed by Google
- On-Page Research: HTML tags performance chart for the title, meta description, and H1 tags
- SEO Friendly Tests: SEO-friendly URLs test; trailing slash in URLs; privacy, terms & disclaimer availability check; and broken links check
- Usability: Google page speed grader (A-F) for Core Vitals performance, as well as favicon, safe browsing, and social networks listing
- Crawling: Sitemap availability check and robots.txt availability check with a response code
- HTML Tags: issues relating to the HTML tags used
- Content Quality: looks for duplicate content of content that is too short, which can affect your seo rankings
- Text Statistics: keyword density is the number of times (%) a keyword or key phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on that page; this can be used to determine whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or key phrase
- Conclusion: a list of the issues discovered
Tag Marketing Case Studies
Tackling each project with passion and determination. In the world of web design, SEO, and online marketing, we’ve been working hard to command user attention, increase organic search traffic, and drive inbound leads that convert into actual sales.
Meet Your Go-To Source For Website Design & SEO
Tag Marketing is your go-to local online marketing and SEO agency. We contour time-tested and result-proven marketing plans to align with your business and sales goals.
Our elite team of marketers, developers, and creative powerhouses are at your fingertips to overcome your current marketing challenges and pain points in order to achieve that level of success you dreamed about.