Design & Marketing Services in Charleston, South Carolina
- 83% of small business owners with a website feel they have a competitive advantage over those without a website, according to GoDaddy
- Business 2 Community reports that 75% of small business owners see Internet marketing as an “effective” or “very effective” tool to attract new customers
- 71% of small business owners do their own digital marketing, according to Linchpin
- LeadPages concurred, sharing that 47% of small business owners handle marketing efforts on their own
This growth offers opportunities to take advantage of the benefits offered by online marketing.
Charleston Small Business Challenges
From long-established organizations to start-ups, every business needs a well-designed, responsive, and SEO-optimized website with a strong online presence. Regardless of whether you are starting from scratch or your marketing efforts simply need a recharge and update, working with a professional who can expertly spearhead your efforts will help you derive the most ROI.
- A low volume of traffic to your website
- Failure to convert visits into leads
- Leads that do not convert into customers
- A low customer retention rate
How Can Tag Marketing Charleston Help You?
Taking your business to the next level requires stepping out of your comfort zone to try new approaches. Going through the same motions you always have will generate the same results. If you do not care about growth, that is fine. But you probably would not be here if you were satisfied with your company’s status quo.
When you let us take over your marketing efforts, you free your time and resources to focus on running your company. Let us build you a website that acts as a lead generating powerhouse and execute marketing campaigns that get the results you want.
Our team will ensure your investment pays off. We possess about 20 years of experience handling the marketing needs of small to medium size businesses like yours and have a solid reputation.
Attract a higher volume of website traffic
Engage visitors to turn them into qualified leads
Convert more leads into customers
Delight customers to improve your customer retention rate
Charleston Online Marketing Solutions
Marketing jargon can sound downright overwhelming if you are not familiar with it. And you should not have to master it. You deserve sufficient time to devote to your business operations. You can do so without worry when you enlist Tag Marketing to manage your marketing campaigns. We have developed and perfected strategies that generate real results for our clients.
We will help you accomplish your marketing goals by:
- Improving your lead conversion rates with offers targeted at your customers and expertly designed landing pages
- Generating traffic packed with qualified prospects to your website with shareable, thoughtful, and optimized content
- Nurture qualified marketing and sales leads by creating automated sequences and workflows within an individualized Customer Relationship Management System (CMS)
Lead Generation Case Study
Online marketing case study. Doesn't include our assisted offline sales and renewals.
Top Ranking Organic SEO For Charleston
Why should you care about search engine optimization (SEO)?
- 60% of all organic clicks go to the top 3 organic search results
- 14.6% of all SEO leads close 1.7% for traditional outbound leads
SEO involves making improvements to your webpages and aiming more targeted visitors from off-site sources back to your website. Getting ranked at the top of the search results gives your website more exposure, and ultimately more leads and sales.
Capturing a top spot requires content that is relevant, useful and trustworthy. It is downright impossible to fool search engine algorithms these days. They keep getting smarter and they take into account each user’s intent.
We help you appear at the top of organic search results and attract more targeted visitors from search engine results by optimizing your website.
hover to scroll
- Link building
- Alt tags
- Listing optimization
- Page load speeds
- Software setup
Digital Marketing Services For Charleston Businesses
Inbound marketing is a powerful toolbox to have in your arsenal:
- 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional outbound
- 82% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer using their blog
Online marketing is the process of targeting and speaking to a specific audience to create a strong presence and generate interest among prospects. It involves the following:
Develop a Plan
Premium Content Creation
Email marketing campaigns with contact segmentation, list management, e-blast design, and e-newsletters.
Strengthening your website architecture with link building, backlinks, internal link structuring, reciprocal links, and inbound links.
Keeping you informed with detailed reporting that includes analysis, Google analytics, lead validation, conversion tracking, benchmarking, and ROI.
Content Marketing For Charleston Companies
While it can include many different types of online materials, the core similarity across all collateral used for content marketing is that it indirectly promotes your brand.
We work with you to formulate a customized content marketing plan that engages your target audience and compels them to take action. Every piece of content we create and promote is designed to attract visitors to your website and move them through your sales funnel.
The content we utilize includes the following:
- Research Reports
- Case Studies
- LinkedIn Pulse
- Area Pages
- Q&A Sites & Forums
Graphic Design Solutions for Charleston
Effective Design Backed With Marketing Drive
If Graphic Design were easy, everyone would do it. But Graphic Design requires the mind of a marketer, the creativity of an artist, technical skills to print, an eye for detail, experience in the industry, knowledge of your audience, and fundamental design principles.
Our graphic and print design services include:
Charleston Marketing Services & Pricing Packages
In order to grow, small-to-mid-sized companies should allocate at least 10% to 20% of their gross revenue to marketing. It seems like a lot, especially for a smaller company, but it is necessary for the success of your business.
Making your business thrive is virtually impossible without inbound marketing in this day and age. And making a halfhearted effort on it simply will not suffice. You need a dedicated team with expertise that will not accept less than the very best when it comes to your marketing campaigns. We maintain a commitment to excellence and follow a results-driven process that maximizes the ROI you receive from your partnership with us.
- Devising effective strategies
- Formulating and executing a solid plan
- Reporting the results in detail, with full ROI transparency
It is not enough to set undefined goals. We take it to the next level by setting S.M.A.R.T. goals for your marketing objectives:
- Specific – hammer out details and focus on achieving precise goals
- Measurable – aim to reach certain numbers when proclaiming your goals
- Attainable – be realistic when setting goals to avoid wasting your time on futile efforts
- Relevant – focus goals on areas of your company, services or products that need improvement
- Time-Bound – set a deadline for achieving your goals and stick to it
It is by utilizing our sharply honed skills, expertise, and years of experience that we deliver the results you want. We leverage simple yet diversified growth-driven marketing strategies to help unlock and accelerate the potential of your business.
The result? Our skilled team leverages customized marketing strategies to accomplish your goals, create value, and bridge the gap between the money you spend and the leads we convert into customers.
We view our relationship with our clients as a partnership. We grow alongside you and we want you to succeed.
All of our inbound marketing retainers include blogging, webpages, social postings, and SEO services. We offer a variety of pricing packages to suit different needs, goals, and budgets starting at $1,500 per month.
It is imperative to consider factors such as your company’s individual goals and the growth you want to see. After learning about your business and lead generation goals, we recommend services that will benefit you the most.
About Tag Marketing South Carolina
After starting our agency in 2001 as a graphic and web design company in Chicago, we expanded our services to include online marketing and SEO.
At Tag Marketing, we treat all of our clients as partners, remaining professional while giving them personal treatment. Our client-focused, results-driven approach has created positive results for our clients time and time again.
Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm